Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 8/365

Feel so sick today. Feverish and sore throat, maybe I shouldn't have trained.

Finally I can get to sleep in later tomorrow, lesson's starting after lunch.
Suddenly thought of my secondary school life and damn I miss it. Laughing and doing stupid things, after-school lepak session, familiar faces all around and wearing the same uniform as everyone else, knowing you're part of them and giving the sense of home. Teachers will always be there for us, no matter in good times, or bad. At least there's some people who cared of us. This is how life should be, enjoying every moments of it, and cherishing everything you have. Well but now, poly life is so different. It's like though we enter the working world, thinking that we're all still studying.
These are parts and parcel of life that we can't get away from. The only way is to face it.

'And I miss those times chasing you. Maybe you're better off with someone else. '

No comments: