Friday, October 7, 2011

Last day of school, damn i'm gonna miss all my friends, miss my teachers, miss the canteen vendors, miss talking crap in class, miss basketball cca. basically, miss everything in school!!
lesson today, with a lot photos taken.
I'm really touched by the gifts from the teacchers, especially Mr Tang's. A test-tube! it's going to be the most meaningful test tube in my life. Mrs Janice Tan's was a small letter and a bookmark, with my name on it that she made herself.. Shocking!
After school, played basketball and soccer. the field was muddy and i got my shoes all dirty. it rained and we went into shelter and not long, i'm back out at the area outside the library to play 'one-pass' with Daniel and Ivan. played in the rain!
it seems today is an 'all-play' day.. oh no..

No comments: