Sunday, July 24, 2011

Uh... Can't stop thinking about the same things. i'll be thinking about it everynight before i go to sleep, thinking of it when i daydream, thinking of it even when i type this. Im thinking what if it didn't happen, what if everything was smooth. yeah, What If.
I just want to get that out of my mind and maybe i can feel at ease, but it's like 99.999% impossible. the 0.001% is somewhere hiding away from me.


Anyway, ran the 3.2km cross-country yesterday. I'm soooo happy that 4I is able to get 2nd! seems that our training was worth it! but still don't know about my timing yet, gonna check it out on monday. went Amk Hub after the run, and suddenly decided to watch Harry Potter. not bad, maybe because i dont fully understand the story.

Took 136 home, and it pass by that place again. Without fail, it will always remind me about..
'I remember went i sent you off, when i let you go. Even if i were to go back, even if i were to erase it, i'll miss you more and more.' - 2PM Like A Movie

No comments: