Thursday, February 24, 2011

a brand new day, english was bad.. real bad..
for the first time of my life, i got sent out of class just because i never found enough articles. not only me but more than hlaf of the class were sent out also.
amaths, and i mr nazied that i got 100% for my progress report! hope i can do it for O levels.. hah!
physics did SPA practical, geog lce then chinese. after school, quickly went to compasspoint with ivan and ziying to buy cake for weikiat and yisheng. we bought a Tom and Jerry cake! when we reach back school, i thought only around 10 stayed back to celebrate, but 20+ people did! hah! that's my class! (4I!!) i fiddle with the lighter and the gas accidentaly leaked. i ran to the toilet and stop the leaking. but disposing it was the problem, so i decided to hit open the lighter and pour away the gas before throwing it into the bin. when i hitted it, there was a 'BOOM' sound. i thought the lighter exploded but there was no pain at all. went back class, took some pictures and went to play soccer. rain-ed so slack awhile then went home.

Studied chemistry and hope everything stay in my mind. Now, i'm prepared to go the the funeral and it's the last day. i really want to pay my last respect to my uncle tomorrow, but my parents advised me not to go as i have a test. well, he will understand.

No comments: